Daddy, that's Bridezillas, it's my favorite show!

Oh my! Confession: I enjoy watching Bridezillas. I get a kick out of watching out of control brides terrorize everyone in their path. But, I have NEVER watched it with Reagan. On Saturday, during "nap time" (and I use this term loosely, because hardly any napping ever goes on any more...I'm so sad about that one. I think we should rename it "room destruction time"). Anway, back to my point...I was watching Bridezillas, I think it was even a marathon (woohoo!), I left the room to come downstairs to be with Jason, and never returned upstairs. About 45 minutes later Jason went up to check on Reagan.....he found her in our room, in our bed, watching Bridezillas....THE HORROR! To which she then replied...."Daddy, that's Bridezillas, it's my favorite show". I have to tell you, Jason came back downstairs and recounted the story to me...to which I replied "you DID change the channel right?" He actually left it on for her....we are all about educational TV here at the Hall house. Let's just say PBS Sprout was soon gracing her eyes and ears.
These next 3 are pics they took of the kids at church for nursery posters in the nursery wing. Reagan made a big poster in the hallway, and Bryce and I are in the nursery office.





More and more, I'm catching Bryce in the standing position...he's not yet 8 months old! I can see walking on the horizon!

Here's another video of Bryce, again no sound, sorry I used my digital camera. If you watch it, you'll notice it was all for a remote. Hello, he is a boy after all!
Well, Bryce is begging to be released from his crib after his morning nap, but Jason was astonished there was no update last night. Here you go, babe! Enjoy your day! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts