Can we just skip to 4?????

Oh please, can't we just go from 2 to 4??? Life seems like it would be so much easier. Terrible two's HA! The 3's are wearing me out...I know 4 will have battles of their own, but oh my 3??? Love the girl, but I'm just exhausted by the end of the day. We heard a pastor at church talk about sowing and reaping....you will reap what you sow, and what you sow into your kids WILL bring fruit, it's just not immediate. You just have to keep telling yourself "I will see the fruit, I will see the fruit". I'm clinging to that hope!
Big boy Bryce playing outside in the little garden. It's a perfect height for him to pull himself up and play with everything. He is getting all 4 top teeth right now, so we have drool city around here. He has caught a little cold (well, I have it too, and Reagan just a touch), and even with all that, he's still a happy happy guy. We are so blessed!
Reagan in her cozy coupe. This is what I usually get when I ask for a smile nowadays. Lovely, right? We've had so much fun outside this summer; she is looking forward to the snow. Me, not so much!
These are my fall crocuses...they are so beautiful! I got them from my aunt and had them in a bed on the side of the house and they never bloomed. I transplanted them last fall to the front yard, and voila! I just LOVE them!
Yes, the 3's are hard with Reagan, but we love our kids so much. Reagan is saying the funniest things nowadays and is so chatty with me. My parents took her on a walk over the weekend, and my mom remarked that she talked THE ENTIRE TIME. Of course, I just nodded...yes, she does! She is a sweet girl and Bryce has been so fun to watch go through all the great stages of infancy. It's going so fast even the 2nd time around, but we are enjoying it, and probably are a little more relaxed the second time. I think we said farewell to summer temps on Saturday so out come the fall clothes! Have a great week! Love, Jaime

Comments

The Waltons said…
Hee, Hee! That's all I have to say about that! :0)

Popular Posts