Pony Ballet?

This past weekend had us out on a trip to a Pony Farm, with the nursery workers from our church. We had a beautiful day and great fun. Here's daddy and Reagan on the hayride, where she got to hold this little bunny. (Thank goodness, none of us realized that for $5 you can take home these cuddly creatures.). Just what I need, something else to take care of, right?
She rode the ponies 2 more times. This is getting to be old hat for Reagan Joy.
Her first motorcycle ride. Our neighbor has this little motorized Harley and she had a blast!
Today was Reagan's first day of ballet. All I have to say is
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!. She has been so excited to go. She kept saying "Look at all the girls!!!". She was hesitant once she stepped in the room, shed a few tears, and stayed close to the teacher as I spied on her during the hour class. By the end, she was holding another little girls' hand and running all around. Reagan says she had a blast and will go back next week, tear-free!


This bag was an awesome gift from our neighbors for Reagan's birthday. The bag has ballet shoes all over and is embroidered with her name on it. She loved carrying her shoes in them (she is taking tap too!), and it very useful to boot!


Poor little Bryce is having some picture neglect this week, but it's okay to talk about Reagan today. Bryce has 2 teeth now and just started clapping. He is WAY fun! He is crawling all over the place, still army style, he is BUSY! He stands up in his crib all the time now, cries for me, then laughs when I come in. He has me trained! I have pulled out the fall/winter clothes, and my 7 1/2 month old son is wearing 12 month clothes no problem. What a change from petite little Reagan Joy.

Well, I'm going to run, but I know everyone was waiting for some great ballet pics from today. Enjoy! jaime

Comments

Popular Posts