No more talking about these topics....

Jason says I talk too much about poop and nakedness on my blog, so I promise, I won't talk about them at ALL today (oops...., already did!)
The kids on Father's Day. We had a nice day, complete with a visit from my parents on their way back from a weekend "honeymoon" celebrating 35 years together.
These are the stepping stones I have been making for my parents, Jason's parents and ourselves. Note to self: when the interent says "moderately easy" on a task, to uncrafty Jaime, this means EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. The first set, I was such a perfectionist, I must have put Reagan's hand in there 10 times and written her name a dozen before I was tired and unsatisfied! By the time I made the second set, perfectionism was out the window, and I just wanted them done. Bryce was so cooperative with the first set (done a few weeks prior) and was a champ with his fingers. This time, he grabbed the cement like it was his last meal.....so his cute toes are in ours. We have them in our landscape bed in front of the house, and I LOVE them. Meme and Papa Hall, your set is here waiting for you!

We have another quiet weekend here at home. Jason and I even had a date last night, what a treasure. We went to dinner, than mini-putting, capped off with ice cream. It was the first time leaving Bryce with a teenage sitter...both kids did great and I'm so thankful for a pool of sitters out of my private students. I'm off to enjoy my day! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts