The wonderful garage sale season

This weekend marked our annual sub garage sale...and oh, how I love getting rid of things that we are no longer using. Unfortunately, as Jason pointed out, I usually find things for the kids that I can't "live without" and so our proceeds often are dipped into! The above pic is the awesome activity table and train set we purchased for the kids. We have noticed Reagan really playing on the ones at church. We even purchased it from one of my student's families.
One of our neighbors blessed Reagan with lots of Barbies that her girls no longer use. I counted 16 in the bunch...amazing, and thanks so much! You can't tell real well, but many of them have handmade crocheted dresses made by a loving grandma. Although I think Reagan is now going to open a nudist colony...they all seem to be shedding their lovely outfits.
Bryce today....wearing his "I watch ESPN with my daddy" outfit on. He's such a happy guy. Unfortunately he only got a few hours wear out of it until the poop explosion ended that!
Reagan Joy eating breakfast today. Notice her lovely Dora headband...can life get any better?

All is well here; after a holiday weekend with guests and getting ready for the garage sale, life has been hectic and my house is crying out for attention. I'm glad to get back to a more "normal" routine...and a cleaner home. Off I go to be productive!! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts