I think he just said "hallelujah"

Sure, I realize he's only 4 1/2 months old, but he is our child after all! In Bryce's sweet babblings over the past few days, one in particular sounded like "hallelujah". And Jason agreed....so the yeah's have it!
We made a visit to my parents' home last weekend and my mom did a "Meet Bryce" potluck. It was so nice to be with our family and introduce them to Bryce Jon. This is my cousin Alicia with Bryce. They were so cute together. Thanks for reading our blog Alicia!!!
One of my very dear friends from high school, her younger sister, who happens to be one of MY sister's good friends, had twins in March. We got the great pleasure of meeting Wyatt and Walker for the first time. They are precious bundles and everything about them is miraculous. The babies were preemies and are doing awesome, already over 10 lbs, but I must say, Bryce looked like a GIANT next to them. That mama's milk must have steroids in it or something!

Just wanted to use this forum to say Happy Father's Day to my dad and to Jason. Daddy, I love you so much. Thanks for being a great dad and my biggest fan all these years. I love watching you be a grandpa to my kids, they love you!! I'm extra thankful for you today.

Jason, your joy for life has been the perfect medicine for me, and it's infectious. The kids see it in you too, and you are the funnest dad on the block...that's why the kids all congregate down at our house when you go out to play with Reagan.

We honor you both today for all you've done to support our families, parent your/our kids, and love us. We hope you have a wonderful day and that you realize how much you mean to me and the kids!

Comments

aimeeson99 said…
It was so great to see you at your parent's house! Hopefully we can get together again during the fair.

Popular Posts