Smiley little Bryce

Bryce is such a happy little guy...he's pure joy. He's almost 3 months old, I can hardly believe it. He's sleeping well, usually pushing 7+ hours...the other night he went 9-7:30 a.m. I finally get a night when I can sleep all night and I can't sleep because I keep waking up wondering if he's okay. Can you believe that business? Crazy! I was up from 3 a.m. off and on wondering if he was going to stir awake. Bryce just rolled over from his belly to his back today...and of course in true momma fashion, I made a big to-do over it. What can I say, I'm smitten!
Here's Reagan with her Aunt Lu (Elizabeth!). They made a surprise trip over to visit us this weekend, so it was nice to see them.
This is our family pic from Easter. Bryce had the cutest little outfit on until he pooped all over himself (and Aunt Lu...sorry Lu!), so this was the extra diaper bag outfit, but he's cute no matter what! I didn't realize the pink theme until now...everyone but Bryce anyways!
Have a great week! jaime



Comments

Popular Posts