Happy Anniversary to my groom!

Tomorrow Jason and I will celebrate 5 years! Wow! Where has the time gone? We still remember that week in April with the ice storm; the church had no power the Sunday before and only came on that Wednesday before the wedding.
What a wonderful 5 years we have shared and I can say that I love Jason more than I did that day....he is my helpmate, my best friend and I am so glad that we have been able to share this adventure of life together. And he has given me the 2 most beautiful children and I am so very happy.

I must say my groom is VERY hard to buy for....and I think I have once again struck out. I had painstakingly picked out a new watch for him and I think we'll be returning it. I was so excited to give it to him...only to see the look on his face which was the immediate..."i'm not so sure". I'm still taking the A for effort and I'm not offended....Jason is very particular about his tastes and I really appreciate that about him. We will keep trying!!






I still remember right before I walked down the aisle, my dad commented to me, "if you're half as happy as your mom and I are, you'll have a great marriage". It makes me teary eyed just thinking of that again; we are so thankful to have 2 sets of parents still together and very much in love and WONDERFUL examples of happy, healthy marriages.

To my wonderful, Happy Anniversary. You have brought me so much joy in the past 5 years. Here's to the next 60+!!! I love you Jason!!!

Comments

Popular Posts