Semi-patiently waiting....

Well, I have made it to January, and no baby yet...but now he's considered full-term, so any day is perfectly fine with me. God, did you hear me, ANY day is fine with me!! As we await his arrival, I wanted to share pics of his nursery. This used to be our spare bedroom and has undergone quite the transformation.
This is baby #5 in this crib, it has served us well. Luckily Reagan was fine with "her" old bed being set back up. I think it helped it was completely different bedding. She loves to go into the baby's room and explore.

You can spy all you want, but his name is not anywhere in the room. I do have letters painted but they aren't up yet. Furthermore, Jason originally picked out the name, sold me on it, and now he's trying to convince me of others, so we'll see how it all turns out! I joked after Michigan won in their bowl game that we could put his middle name as Lloyd (for Lloyd Carr, outgoing head coach). Note to self: never suggest something so crazy to a husband who is sports crazy and now is trying to persuade me otherwise. I will do my best little one!


Reagan absolutely LOVES playing in the snow. She will go down the hill between our houses fearlessly face first. It is always a struggle to get her inside after all the fun outside. We have so enjoyed watching her outside this year. Last year she could barely walk in her boots and snowsuit, and now she's everywhere!
Maybe next time I update...I'll have NEWS! Happy Labor Day!




Comments

Happi said…
keeping a good thought...
come on out little baby! We can't wait to meet you, sweet one!

Popular Posts