Still here....

Well, I'm still here....39 weeks today. It was on this day with my pregnancy with Reagan that I had her....so come on out baby, as Reagan joyfully says.

I was glad we got a chance to take Reagan to her first movie as a family this weekend. We went and saw the new Veggie Tales movie, the Pirates who Don't do Anything, complete with popcorn, lemonade and a pretzel (for daddy, there's no other way to visit the movie theater!). She was so good, sat in her seat the entire time, and we had a blast taking her. It was a great memory to do together before her brother arrives.

I wanted to show a pic of another great baby gift we recieved recently for our little one. As a surprise to Jason, I picked out University of Michigan fleece for his car seat cover, which our neighbor Kay had made for us. It's going to keep him so cuddly warm...something I didn't have to worry about with my July little girl! She also made little taggie blankets, one for Reagan and one for the baby. Reagan has already been indoctrinated...."Go Blue".
Reagan also go another gift from our neighbor, a Veggie Tales CD which says her name. The look on her face when Larry the Cucumber said "Hi Reagan" and then over and over again in the songs was priceless. She was thrilled....A+ on the gift, and thanks for thinking of her too!

Hopefully next time, I'll have some news and sweet baby pics. Come on labor!!

Jaime

Comments

Happi said…
Hey Jaime,
I keep checking the blog wondering if we have a baby yet... : )
I'm excited for you to meet that little guy! Hang in there...I know these final days/weeks get really long at this point! Pretty soon you'll be holding him in your arms.

Popular Posts