Thank God for air conditioning!

I don't know if it's my pregnancy "oven" or what, but it's just darn hot outside! We have filled up the pool for Reagan, and I just sit out there and sweat and sweat while I watch her play. We walk in the mornings (pre-shower) and I come back soaked...now I feel like I need ANOTHER shower! Don't get me wrong...I'll be wishing for this in January when we're in the midst of a blizzard, but it's a lil' toasty around here! Now we're in the basement cooling off, and Reagan is enjoying a Hermie & friends DVD.

Things are going well here; we are keeping busy this summer and enjoying all the bbq's, picnics, and parties the summer brings. Reagan is really repeating nearly everything we say...when Jason said "stupid" the other night, we heard that word repeated probably 10 times while we turned away and giggled. Yikes...

Jason's softball team just won the championship for the 3rd year in a row he told me. Reagan and I got to enjoy the doubleheader on Monday night...Reagan was out until after 11 p.m. and did really well. She was completely filthy from the ballfield, but she was a great little girl. Jason has some nice "road rash" from sliding and Reagan had to kiss his boo-boos over and over again last night, it was so cute. Because if you didn't know....every boo-boo gets a kiss!

Have a blessed week! Jaime

Comments

Anonymous said…
Jaime,
I just love reading your blog--I always end with a smile on my face. (and yes, all boo boos do, in fact, need kisses)

Luv,
Susan
Happi said…
Jaime, she is the most beautiful little thing...what a sweet face she has! I hope to see her (and you guys of course) soon. We are headed down to see D and D next weekend...can't wait. I wish you were coming! : ) Let us know when you're down this way! Love you!
Hap

Popular Posts