Another potluck/bbq???

I cannot tell you how many potluck/BBQ's Jason and I have been invited to this summer. Don't get me wrong, I love the bbq fare, but I have consumed my weight in hotdogs and hamburgers. This is my latest creation, my fruit pizza I made for our nursery potluck. I didn't even last an HOUR...I had to run over to get a piece so I could try my own dessert! I enjoy the decorating, but the first cut with the pizza wheel, and it's over!

Reagan is keeping me busy like usual...by the evening, I'm ready for some relaxation and she's running full tilt! Tonight we will go watch daddy play softball and try to keep her contained in the stroller as long as humanly possible. I have all the mom tricks, food, books, toys, my cell phone, chapstick, threatening, the whole bit. I must admit, if I do let her out, she is usually well behaved and stays close by. She's a dusty, dirty mess, but it's tolerable. I really enjoy going to watch Jason play (and I usually keep the book, another challenge with a 2 yr old!), but it's getting more and more difficult. And next summer, I will have 2 to contend with. That should be something!

I'm currently in another eBay adventure, selling some more things around here collecting some dust. I enjoy the thrill of the auction, checking to see how many people are "watching" my auction and seeing if there's a bidding war at the end. I've gotten into many myself, so I always hope that for my own. I'm wrapping that up here in the next couple days, so I will see how much money I actually clear after I pay everyone! Like I said before, Jason's just glad to see me make some $ on eBay instead of spending it.

And for all those prayer warriors out there, could you join with us in believing God for the release of our condo? We have been floating 2 mortgages for 3 1/2 years (with renters off and on), and just need God to give us a miracle. We are believing He already has that buyer picked out. That would bless us, and we will storm heaven together...and we will be sure to give HIM all the glory. Blessings to you this week.

Comments

Popular Posts