Happy Birthday Reagan!

I cannot believe that my baby is 2! Saturday, on 7/7/07, we celebrated Reagan's 2nd birthday. The time has just flown by, and oh, how we love her! We had a family party here at the house, and I'm always so happy to have my and Jason's family together to celebrate. The big surprise of the weekend was Aunt Jody and Uncle Jeff flew in from Boston as a complete surprise to me and Reagan and just capped off a fantastic time! Jason and my sister have been concocting this little plan for quite a little while...and woke me out of a dead slumber about 12:30 a.m. Saturday morning when they arrived!

Cake please!
My new Little People castle!



Sunday we all headed to the beach on the lake, and it was a wonderful wonderful day. The temps were 95+, but the beach was windy and so comfortable, and while the water was a bit chilly, it was easier to tolerate the longer you stayed in. The boys rode the waves out for hours on end. Reagan loved being in the water too...teeth chattering and all, but she did NOT want to go in.

Most of you who read my blog already know, but Reagan, in addition to turning 2, will become a big sister in January. We are excited for the newest Baby Hall...I am almost 12 weeks and starting to turn the curve in regards to feeling better.

I will post pics of the weekend as I (and my house!) recover. Happy Birthday sweet girl...we love you so much!

Comments

aimeeson99 said…
Happy birthday,Reagan! I loved seeing your new pics of the party. Glad to hear that you are feeling better in the pregancy dept. It will only get better from here!
Happi said…
Awww...Happy Birthday, Reagan! And congratulations on being a big sister. I am so excited for you and know you'll be an AWESOME one. Take good care of your mama and don't give her too much trouble, kay? Love you!
The Waltons said…
Happy Birthday, Reagan! What a sweet angel you are! I'm so glad things are going well Jaime-keep us posted...you are always in our thoughts! -Mooie

Popular Posts