I've been tagged!

My wonderful friend, Happi, has tagged me...and I've really found these to be fun and ways to find out more about my friends. Here goes...

Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready for my senior year of college and trying to figure out what to do after the college bubble burst (I got smart and went to school for 2 MORE years!)

2. Working in the School of Music at my university and helping out with the youth band.

3. Living in an extremely small room in university housing. Room for my bed, a dresser and you could walk in between...needless to say I didn' t spend alot of time there.

4. Living in Decatur, Illinois, the bursting metropolis of Central Illinois, Soy Capital of the World!

5. It was obviously so exciting I can't think of anything else memorable I was doing!

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheetos

2. Brownies

3. Licorice

4. Trail Mix

5. Mrs. Fischers Potato Chips

Five Songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Most Veggie Tales music (courtesy of Reagan!).

2. Tons of worship songs from church (really like Jonathan Stocksill, Hillsong, Israel Houghton, Tommy Walker.)

3. Every kids praise song on my CD for teaching at church.

4. most of Michael Buble's music

5. Songs from the Police, Every Breath you Take, album

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Give more $ to the church.

2. Send our parents on a cruise to the destination of their choice.

3. Finish our basement.

4. Drive a Jaquar!

5. Be a blessing to people when they need it.

Five Bad Habits
1. I pick my fingers...done it since I was 16!!

2. My nature is to worry.

3. I can be overly sensitive.

4. I enjoy being right and having the last word.

5. I sometimes don't know how to say NO.

Five things I would never wear again
1. Tight rolled pants (I remember saying if we ever stopped rolling, I would NEVER do that! HA)

2. Feathers in my hair (you know the ones you won at the county fair and clipped into your hair in the 80's....yep!)

3. My dad's XXL shirts with leggings in public.

4. Double socks matching the current outfit of the day.

5. Spandex


Five Things I like to do
1. Walk

2. Spend time with hubby and Reagan.

3. Travel

4. Read

5. Play piano

Five favorite toys
1. Hotcycle

2. Barbies (we got so excited we tried to curl her hair with the curling iron...bye bye hair!)

3. Cabbage Patch Dolls

4. Logic puzzles

5. Board games...Life, Monopoly, etc.

Five People I tag:
1. Tracy at Cromwell Adventures

2. Susan at Bates Banner

3. Heather at Welcome to the Waltons

4. Aimee at Life with our girls

5. Laurie at Shaffer Snapshot

Comments

The Waltons said…
Mrs. Naive here...what's it mean to be tagged? Is it just listing answers to those topics? We're going in about an hour so Hanna can be "tagged". (shots) I'd better get out the Tylenol in a few minutes! Thanks for your fun comments on toddler accidents! Been there...! -Mooie
Happi said…
Thanks for participating Jaime! I enjoyed reading a few things about you that I didn't know before! Have a great day.

Popular Posts