Can Griffin come out and play?




Our 98 lb golden retriever is the new hit of the neighborhood. I have neighbor kids ringing my doorbell numerous times a day asking if Griffin can come outside and play. Who would have thought a DOG would be so popular? He really is a wonderful dog, and is so good with Reagan. She climbs all over him, grabs his tail, chases him around the house and he is so gentle. She often tries to ride him like a horse, which typically leads to Griffin standing up and "bucking" her off. It obviously hasn't deterred her enough because she still does it. I love that she can grow up with such a great friend!

I'm going to get Reagan's 2 year pics done this afternoon. Please pray for my sanity; the thought of getting her to sit still, look at the camera, AND smile makes my head spin. We shall see! Be blessed...hopefully I will have some new pics to share after today.

Comments

Happi said…
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Congratulations, Jaime! We couldn't be happier for you guys. What a blessing and one I know you've been hoping and praying for. Keep us posted...we love you.
Happi said…
Okay, I'm back to comment. Again. Those pictures of you guys are THEEEEE cutest. Enough with my ALL CAPS TYPING. I just had to tell ya that. Love ya!

Popular Posts