Tinkle Tinkle

We've got big news here at the Hall house. Reagan joy has tinkled 3 times on the potty in the last 3 days. Yippee! I usually sit her on the potty before a bath, and only if she wants to, and for a long time...nothing. But, much to my surprise, Saturday night we had tinkle! I made such a big to do about it, you would have thought she just won the Pulitzer Prize....then we got to use toilet paper and flush...could life GET any better? This repeated itself the next morning, and before her nap. Granted, we've had numerous other times with nothing and still wet diapers, but she likes to sit on her Elmo potty seat and try to tinkle...and I wish you could see her say tinkle tinkle. Can you believe my post is about bathroom matters....yes I AM a mom! And yes, this made my weekend.

Reagan's going to be 2 in less than a month, and I can hardly comprehend that. When I ask her hold old she's going to be, she says "two" and we've been talking about the Blues Clues party we are going to have. Thank goodness I have some sense not to knock myself out like her first party, but it will still be fun! I feel sorry for any future Hall kids, I'm not sure if I can keep this partying up!

Be blessed, have a great week...I"m off to be productive!

Comments

Happi said…
YAAAAAAYYYYY Reagan Joy! I am so proud of you! : ) Give your mommy lots and lots of hugs and kisses for me, kay?

Love,
Happi

Popular Posts