Daddy's home!




We are so glad to welcome home daddy after a weekend getaway to LA. Our good friend just graduated from film school and debuted his film this weekend. I was so happy that Jason was able to go out and see it and spend some time with E. Every time he called he was in Santa Monica, Sunset Boulevard, Beverly Hills. What a jetsetter! If I may speak for Reagan, we were so happy to pick him up from the airport yesterday! And after taking the redeye in, he went to work. What a trooper!

I got to see one of my favorite preachers this weekend, Jimmy Evans. I attended his marriage conference by myself (see how much I love him....Jason or not, I was GOING!) and it was fantastic. Marriage was created by God and it is so so important to nuture it. I told Jason he's going to have the best darn wife....he said he already did! What a hubby!

We just celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Thursday. Jason surprised me with a trip to PF Changs for dinner. I absolutely LOVE this restaurant and order the same thing every time I go. We even had to drive an hour to get there, but it was worth it!

Reagan is so so busy. I mean, she's been busy all this time, but the last few days have really kept me on my toes. I gave her a couple minutes unattended and the ENTIRE box of wipes was strewn all over the floor. Wipes are one of those things that once you put them back, they don't seem to fit back in as compactly either. A couple other minutes later and the entire paper towel roll was unrolled all over the kitchen floor. As I'm cleaning up one mess, she's into another. We couldn't love her more! She's starting to speak more and more...repeating nearly anything you ask her. She's full blast the entire day long.

Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular Posts