Where in the world are the Halls?
















Yes, w'ere still here. We returned from 10 days in sunny Arizona, and what a great time we had! We met my parents down there and enjoyed a great vacation (thus the lack of posts!). Top pic is Monument Valley, towards the Utah border. We took a trip up to Canyon de Chelly in northeastern Arizona....beautiful land! Jason, my dad and my uncle took an 8 hour jeep ride into the canyon and got to see cliff dwellings, petroglyphs, and beauty (2nd pic)! We also visited the Painted Desert and Petrified National Forest. Reagan was such a great girl on the airplane...even with an almost 4 hour delay flying out. She LOVED swimming, and I think that was some of my favorite time, taking her down to the pool. She's quite fearless at this age though, so you really have to keep your eye on her. She didn't want you to hold her in the water, somehow thinking she could keep herself afloat! HA!

We (intentionally) crashed our computer this week, to try to eliminate the spyware we believe has been bogging down our computer and internet. This has been a bigger project than we had planned, but we're getting back on track. My webcam had been fussy and I really wanted to be able to use it.

Spring is approaching and my tulips are coming up and I'm so excited! It's amazing that these bulbs I planted in the fall are going to bloom into beautiful flowers. Reagan and I are enjoying the time outside, playing on her slide (thanks Tracy!) and Cozy Coupe, and getting Griffin out for daily walks. It's time for us all to lose those extra winter pounds!

So, that's really the latest around here. We are spending our Sunday what you should be doing...going to church and then resting! God knew what He was doing making a day of rest...and we have to be careful to take it! Blessings on your week, and I will post new pics soon!

Comments

Popular Posts