What was in Reagan's Easter basket?

We hope everyone enjoyed a fantastic Easter. Reagan and I had little Easter colds, but we still made it to church and enjoyed our day. I was glad I had saved a LONG SLEEVE spring dress for Easter, since it was quite cold here on Sunday. I must say (unbiased for sure), she was so darn cute!
We got her a few things for her Easter basket. She got a Grover book about animals, a little bunny purse, and some Strawberry Shortcake playing cards. I know the best gift we can give her is a love for Jesus! She was in the service with us Sunday a.m. because of her cold, and my momma heart was just warmed watching her raise her hands to her Jesus.

My own tulips are taking a real beating with this weather, so I decided to buy some at the store, so I could enjoy some beautiful flowers for SPRING, yes, I said SPRING, not winter as it seems.
This Easter I have really been focusing on the fact that if I would have been the ONLY one, Jesus would have still gone to the cross for little ole' me. That is an awesome thought and I'm in awe of my Lord and Saviour! Thank you Jesus for what you did!!


Comments

Happi said…
Amen, sister. Reagan is absolutely beautiful in her pink dress. What a beauty she is! Love you, girl!
Anonymous said…
HI Jason and Jaime, Happy Anniversary!!!

That is a cute picture of Reagan in her Easter Dress.

Love, Elizabeth
Anonymous said…
Hi Jason and Jaime,
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
WE LOVE YOU AND NEED TO HEAR REAGAN TALK--SOON--WHEN DAD RETIRES.
LOVE,
DAD AND MOM HALL

Popular Posts