Reagan is HOME for Fall Break

Such a TREAT to have our Reagan home for a few nights for her Fall Break.  I made the round trip down to grab her Thursday and she went back on a Monday afternoon, so it was just wonderful to have our entire family together for the weekend!  She is THRIVING and I'm so thankful!  Technology is so amazing, I'm thankful for social media and FaceTime, but having her in her room in our home was so very special.  And, she happened to leave her license at school, so I was her uber for the weekend, which I didn't mind in the least!  Makes it so much easier on my heart to know she has wonderful community and loves her school...also does my heart good to know she will home for Thanksgiving, which is RIGHT around the corner!  Carry on, Reagan...see you soon!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts