Fly, sweet Reagan, FLY!!

All packed up and ready to go.  Reagan and I really didn't even think about if it was actually going to fit along with Ruthie, Bennett, Jason and I.  The car was packed to the max!  I eventually got to the point where I  just said, "we'll take two cars if necessary"...thankfully she's not so far away that that idea wouldn't have been just completely outrageous.

Can you even see Bennett back there?  Thankfully we took mainly expressways, because too many turns and he was literally holding items!!



Reagan's roommate



It was really a wonderful and terrible day all together.  I cried the minute we pulled on campus and throughout the day.  It was really one of the hardest things I've ever had to do... walk away and leave her there.  I am so thankful where she is, I have such peace at the place she has chosen to continue her education, but my momma heart broke that day.  It was a hard hard day!!  Can't wait to hear about what college life is like for our Reagan Joy!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts