First day of school

I think this was possibly the fastest summer yet!  We're already back to school!  We had a great summer, no big family vacation, but two big parties and lots of rest, which is well needed with the upcoming fall!  Bryce, 10th grade, and Ruthie, 8th grade.  Bryce is 6'4" and just makes the rest of us look like SHRIMPS! I've lost my driver with Reagan headed off shortly to school, so I'm back to lots of pickup and drop-off for the schools, but I really love the time in the car with the kids. They are a captive audience and can't escape your questions...which is always a bonus!  I really do love the time, honestly.  It is sweet time to pray over them on the way to school and hear the debrief afterwards....it's something I know I will miss once Bryce can drive himself...
Bennett is in 4th grade this year...and looking forward to a GREAT year!
And, Reagan and I went out for breakfast, which was really fun!  She moves into her dorm in 4 days!  4 days!  I am trying not to think too hard about it all!!


 

Comments

Popular Posts