We did a thing...


 I don't know if we're calling this our mid-life purchase, or what...but we are JEEP owners!  I am thrilled at this car and it's SO FUN TO DRIVE!  Jason had a day off work, and we drove down to the jeep dealer, drove a few, and purchased this car!  Biggest bummer is the car only holds 5 of us, so when we go somewhere, there's a race as to who can ride in the jeep!  Our suburban really needed to be replaced, but there are so few times now where we go somewhere where we actually all 6 go together...and with Reagan being a senior...it will probably be less and less....so, here's to a REALLY fun summer with a REALLY fun car!!


I'm trying really hard to get this Jeep wave thing down...but my mind is going a million directions when I drive and I'm really not paying attention to make sure and wave to every jeep!  Good thing my kids remind me when they are sitting shotgun.  I'm really not a rude jeep driver, just not focused on that part.  

Comments

Popular Posts