Ruthie is 12!!!

My sunshine is 12!!  Can you believe it?  It has been so wonderful to see her jump right into a great group of girls after being homeschooled for her 5th grade year.  Some old, some new and they are sweet girls.  She had a great year at school and enjoyed the THIRD birthday at Paint a Pot.  It is a great way to do a party, as I leave and it's over!  The girls sit and chat and paint!  Ruthie had a great time with her friends!!


Extra special is always bringing Reagan along..and this time, Bennett even got to come.  (I don't foresee any painting parties for his birthday, ha!!). Reagan was always so helpful when the girls were younger and needed more help with paint, etc.  This time, she just got to sit and enjoy it...and I loved having her with me!


As a surprise, I ordered cookies from her teacher at school who has a side business...and she gave them to Ruthie at school on her birthday.  The cookies are amazingly decorated, delicious, and Ruthie felt special, which was the main goal!!  Happy Birthday to our sweet Ruth Esther!!

Ruthie got a weighted blanket and a planner (both items on her wishlist) for her birthday.

What I want to be when I grow up:  Teacher
Favorite food:  sushi and thai food
Best friend:  Jadyn and Emma
Favorite Song:  Hold onto Me, Lauren Daigle
Favorite Movie or Show:  Harriett
I love to sing, laugh, be with friends, and be just all around SUNSHINE!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts