Happy Birthday to Benny

 Today is Bennett's 8th Birthday!  My baby is EIGHT!  How in the world did this happen?  Bennett told me today when we were out to lunch that this was his second favorite day ever, only next to the day he was born!  Isn't he so funny?

I had a funeral to attend in the morning, which lead to a natural playdate with some good friends...then at his request to Wing Doozy for lunch followed by PeachWave for dessert.  He ended the day with pizza with the entire family, with bumpy cake and ice cream!  

Bennett is just a sweet, sweet boy and I've enjoyed the extra time with him at home homeschooling over the past 18 months.  He's been my little errand buddy...and it's hard to think of what the house would be like without him there with me during the daytimes.  He absolutely LOVES sports, talks about which games are on, knows the players, and the calls.  He will watch nearly any sport, but loves the Green Bay Packers, Michigan football and basketball.  Here's some of Bennett's favorites!

FOOD:  pizza

DRINK:  Dr. Pepper Cream Soda

DESSERT:  brownie and ice cream

SPORT:  football and soccer

TEAM:  Green Bay Packers

FRIENDS:  Jono, Beau, and his soccer teammates

FAVORITE SUBJECT:  History

WHAT I LIKE TO DO FOR FUN:  watch and play football

WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP:  banker





He requested to be woken up at 7 am so he could open his gifts in front of his siblings before they went to school!  (Dude perfect shirt and Green Bay Packers winter hat)

Happy Birthday Bennett!  You're my favorite 8 year old!!

Comments

Popular Posts