Happy 11th Birthday to our Ruth Esther




 ELEVEN!  How in the world??!!  We enjoyed a GREAT day...and I absolutely LOVED having her home on her birthday #homeschoolforthewin!    We had our usual birthday pancakes, followed by presents... a new beach towel, a toiletry kit, and LEGO Mia's house!  We ordered Thai for lunch, and she finished the night off mountain biking with our small (large) group from church....bringing angel food cupcakes for everyone to enjoy and bouts of singing!!    Here are some of Ruth's favorites:

Food:  Thai food (duh!)

Drink:  ginger ale

Book:  Land of Stories

Movie:  Harriett

Song:  Hold on to Me by Lauren Daigle

Friend:  Avery

Vacation Spot:  Arizona

Subject in School:  Art

What I want to be when I grow up:  Art Teacher

Places I want to visit:  Australia and Paris


Ruth and I have had a great year at home with school, and she has handled LOTS of changes like a champ.   She is slated to go back to public school in the fall, all registered for classes and she's excited.  She's a beast on the soccer field and I so love watching my kids use their gifts and talents.   It's always easy to find her around the house because she's singing something at the top of her lungs!   She's compassionate and a helper and such a blessing to our family.  She LOVES helping in the baby room at church and is a fun fun girl!  I've always called her my sunshine, and she's never outgrown that nickname.  She said it was the "best birthday ever" and I'm so glad!  Ruth Esther you are a blessing!!  We love you!

Comments

Popular Posts