Reagan's Birthday

Reagan enjoyed her 14th!!! Birthday!!  We went out early for dinner with my parents and enjoyed a great meal!!


Her request for Oreo ice Cream Cake was easily granted!!

 And we mustn't forget the birthday pancakes!!  This year she checked into Junior High Camp the night of her birthday...I may have let it slip that it was her birthday and she was joyfully celebrated (embarrassed) at camp!  She is so loved!!
Here are a few of her favorites:
Favorite Food:  pizza
Favorite Drink:  sparkling water
Favorite Restaurant:  Electric Cheetah
Favorite Movie:  Enchanted or Tangled
Hobby:  Read Books, play piano
What I want to be when I grow up:  I don't know (and that's okay)
Favorite Vacation Spot:  Tennessee
Dream Vacation:  leave the country, Australia & Europe

Comments

Popular Posts