Trip to Illinois

I haven't been home the last couple summers, the time just gets away from me, so this year I was intentional to put the time on my calendar and we so enjoyed the time in my hometown with my parents!  It coincided with my dad's birthday, which was even more fun!  Jason wasn't able to make the trip, but the kids are super and it just gets easier and easier to travel with them!!
 On Friday, we first headed to the Museum of Science and Industry and spent a few hours there.  What an amazing place, and the kids had a blast.  We were hustling to leave by 2:30, trying to avoid the terrible Chicago traffic, but no such luck.  The hour and a half trip out to my parents took an extra hour...but it was still worth it.  My parents are awesome and came and joined us at the museum for the day!!
 No time with my parents is ever complete without some pickle ball!!


 ...and a visit to the indoor rock climbing gym.  Bennett didn't really want to try it, I really forced him to go, and then I had to pay for additional time, he loved it!!

Benny, Ruthie and Bryce climbing all together!


 We got my dad some major Wisconsin gear this year, which was fun!!

Comments

Popular Posts