Jason’s Birthday

This was a big one!! I always want to do something to make Jason feel special, but he's very hard to surprise and very hard to buy for. This time I decided to ask him to be home by a certain time, and we went out for dinner together as a family and then I had bought tickets to see Solo, since we all love Star Wars. Although, very quickly after the movie started, the questions from Bennett began..."is this going to be long?" "How many more minutes". Jason didn't think we had enough candy to last through all of that...by the end he crawled up in my lap and fell asleep! This was my first time sitting in a theatre with recliners..so that was a complete treat!! Happy Birthday Jason!! I did manage to make this cheesy poster for him, which I thought was cute...

Comments

Popular Posts