Happy 8th Birthday to Ruthie

8!!! How can we be at 8 already?? This girl is such a joy and when I nicknamed her my sunshine as a baby...it still rings true today. We are so thankful for this sweet girl and her bubbly fun personality. She is so social, outgoing, charismatic, willing to try nearly everything! She can do the splits and make YOUR legs hurt, loves to dance, and is built like an athlete! We love watching you grow up! I will have to blog later with all of her current favorites, but for now...her number 8 birthday pancake!!

She had school today, so Bennett and I surprised her with a cupcake and ate lunch with her. Bryce has a soccer game tonight, but then out to dinner at her choice (Noodles & Company) and I've made an Oreo ice cream dessert here with Red Velvet oreos and homemade vanilla ice cream!! Love you girlie!!

Comments

Popular Posts