Double digits

Bryce is 10!! I can't hardly believe it! I've got TWO kids in double digits!! We are so thankful for Bryce and what a blessing he is to our family! He is funny, he is sweet, he is kind, he is thankful. He's usually the first one to thank me for a meal, thank me for a special something we do together...just thoughtful. He is a great friend to others at school and a leader in his classroom. We are so proud of the young man he is and we know God has GREAT plans for him!!

We celebrated with a party with a few of his friends at a trampoline park a couple days before. Then, on his birthday, birthday pancakes, and presents. Jason was out of town for his birthday (bummer...), but Bryce picked Jimmy Johns for dinner and we went for froyo for dessert. We ended the day playing some chess on his new set. Grandma and Grandpa Hall stopped by and brought more football cards...I think it was a successful, fun day!!

I'll have to come back with a separate post with some of his favorites! For now, I will leave you with some of my favorite pics of him!!

Comments

Popular Posts