oh benny

I apologize, my 4th child...I'm trying to do right by you, but I can't find your baby book or the little notebook I usually write all the funny things you say in...sigh.  We did move, and I have unpacked it all (a long time ago!), and I'm just hoping another little person has been looking at it, which is why I can't find it where it "should" be.  Ahem...

So, the blog will do for now...
At church, we typically arrive in between the 2 services when we are serving in the nursery.  Bennett goes into a bridge class, where they consolidate all children that stay 2 services into one room and then redistribute them once we having our new teachers/volunteers situated.  Good friends of ours (husband/wife team) run the bridge room, so Bennett is very familiar with them.  The husband looked at Bennett and told him they'd be taking him to his new class soon, and did he want to walk with him or Sharon (his wife)?  Bennett pointed to Sharon and said, "I want to go with your mom".

Of course, the husband thought that was THE funniest thing.  Oh, Benny...

Comments

Popular Posts