How appropriate

This was my Valentines Card this year...

I really didn't anticipate missing Griffin, our dog, so much!  I've cried lots of tears over that animal.  My refrain when he was with us was "no more dogs, we're good".  I've really been wanting a dog, though, and Jason has politely tried to hold me back...

Unbeknownst to me, he was researching local breeders.  I had decided I wanted a chocolate lab since I loved Griff so much (he was a golden retriever), I just wanted something different.  Long story short...we're getting a puppy!!  The mamma was due Feb. 14th...wasn't this just the perfect card??  We are looking forward to welcoming our little puppy home mid-April...and I'm thrilled!  The kids never got to experience Griff as a puppy, so it will be fun for all of us!  And having our land now, I'm super excited to have a dog...thank you Jason!!

Comments

Popular Posts