Happy Valentines Day

A good friend kept Bennett so I could go into the schools for their Valentines parties. I got read with Bryce, go to lunch with Ruth and Bryce, do a game for Reagans party, stop into Ruth and Bryces parties.  I love that my kids love to have me there and I love the chance to be there!!
Molten lava cakes for my loves...
Today was Presidents' Day, which meant Jason was home and we went out for breakfast, which is such a treat!  This is what I got...twilight French toast. It tasted just as amazing as it looked!  I could only eat half of it, it was so rich!!
I hope my kids remember about Valentines Day is that God loves them and He loved us before we loved Him.  That because He loved, He gave His son Jesus for us!!  It doesn't need to be about romantic sentiment, flowers, and chocolate...we are all His children and recipients of His extravagant love!!

Comments

Popular Posts