Christmas wrap up

IWell, it's January 1st so I had better recap Christmas.  3 of my cuties here...
In my hometown, they have a rock wall that the kids and Jason had such a great time climbing up.  Bryce was definetly the champion of the bunch, ringing the bell 6 times!!!  And if our time wouldn't have been up, I think he would have continued!!



On Christmas Eve, my uncle Jack and Bennett were matching.  Jack just forgot his red pants!!
Bennett had a great time lining up the cars and trucks at my aunt and uncles home.  I love this stage when everything needs to be in a line!!

Out to breakfast at the Machine Shed...an annual stop for us!  Here are the boys, my sisters son Owen...
And the girls, with my sister's daughter Anne!!
Playing at home...

Bennett styling in the car...
I have decided the kids need to help more around the house...I need to be training them better to pitch in...I called them up to "report for duty".  They did this all on their own...and it was so funny to see Bennett try to imitate his siblings!!

New Years with a new baby!  This is our dear friends baby, Beau, 8 days old!  Bennett just adores him...who's kidding who...we all adore him!!

I didn't get any pics of us opening gifts...that seems crazy, but we had so much fun sharing Christmas with each other.  We are thankful for Jesus!!

We are wrapping up a full 2 weeks at home and I've enjoyed having the kids home.  Late nights, sleeping in have been the routine around here.  I'm so thankful for my family and look forward to everything 2016 has for our family!!




Comments

Popular Posts