It's a..............

boy!!!  boy, boy boy!!

 

I had my ultrasound this past Friday morning, and (in Jason's mind confirmed) that we are indeed having a boy!  We are so excited and thrilled that Bryce will have a brother and Jason will have another boy to add to the mix!!  

I've been in cleaning mode already  (this time in pregnancy is always wonderful!!), so Saturday, I  headed down to make some sense out of our storage room and to start pulling all the girls clothes out to sell!  Many thanks to my parents who were here to help lend a hand with the organizing, sorting, and keeping track of the 3 kiddos!  We got so much done in one day that would have taken me at least a week I'm sure!!  It's kind of embarrassing how many clothes Reagan and Ruth had only for 0-2T....they were blessed kiddos!  I'm looking forward to making some cash at our church's consignment sale this fall, and to start to make sense out of a storage room that was really bursting with kid stuff!!

We are excited, we are thrilled to dream about our baby boy joining us this December!!



Comments

Popular Posts