WOW, I need to update...

 Well, I'm a bit tardy on an update, but things seem to just keep trucking along here at the Hall house.  Last week, we attended Bryce's Preschool Graduation.  Bryce was quite the ham, this was him walking in.  It didn't really help that they played "I like to Move it, Move, it", from Madagascar.  He was quite the singer and participant through it all, he's such a great kid!!
But when it came time for his "diploma", it was all business.  He could hardly smile, it was so humorous to see him totally change.  He's so ready for kindergarten and is excited to join Reagan at school next fall.  We are so proud of him!!


Well, I've had another birthday between my last update.  I had a wonderful day complete with dinner out with Jason.  I thought it was just going to be the 2 of us, until we swung by and picked up our good friends and they joined us.  It was so fun to be together and celebrate together.

Then, we threw Mother's Day in there as well.  The kids brought me flowers (tulips, which I can plant in the yard this fall!) and M & M's and some nail polish.  We had my mom over for lunch (dad too!) and I just love that they are here and it's so easy to be together on the holidays.  I am so thankful to be a mom and the role God has entrusted me with.

I think Jason is just glad once Mother's Day comes and goes, because he has survived the celebrating with me.  Between our anniversary, my birthday and Mother's Day, they all fall within a month of each other.  He does such a good job of making me feel so special and I'm thankful he takes the time to celebrate things worth celebrating!!  And he absolutely LOVES telling people that he's 3 years younger than me for the 23 days between our birthdays!!

I'm looking forward to the summer with the kids home...we don't have any huge plans, but just to have fun, play outside and enjoy being all together.  It's always hard to send them back in the fall, and I find it joyful to welcome them home for the summer.  So, I think you are caught up!   Have a great great day!!

Comments

Popular Posts