Jason's Birthday and a 10K


We enjoyed a great weekend up north celebrating Jason's Birthday with friends.  Jason and his sister, Liz, ran the 10K, and we had 4 friends that ran the marathon.  We finished the day off back at the cabin we rented for the long weekend with a Birthday BBQ for Jason.  I even managed to pull off a surprise for Jason, with having Bumpy Cake for dessert (one of Jason's favorites).  If you know Jason well, he is VERY hard to surprise so it was really fun for me.  They only sell this cake on the other side of the state, so it took some planning with his mom and sister to get it back here and hidden!  And I'm especially glad, because Jason has to stop teasing me that I'm 3 years older than him!!  We had a great time and had BEAUTIFUL weather....we're planning to head back up there again next year!!


Comments

Popular Posts