where we spent our thanksgiving

 Yes, we were at DISNEY!!  This is a trip I have been planning for my extended family since January!!  Originally, our little family was going to go, and we invited my parents to go with us.  My dad then decided in January, to treat us all (14 total!), to a wonderful trip.  We are so thankful to my parents for such a wonderful wonderful vacation!!  This above pic was the best we could do with 5 grandkids! 

 I took Reagan for dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, which was such a special night for her.  Delicious food, and wonderful company!  Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine, and Aurora all visited our table for conversation and pictures!!
 Ruthie's Minnie Ears....this was the 2 minutes she actually wore them! 
 Waiting for It's Tough to be a Bug!!
 Trying on some gear at Norway after the Maelstrom tide!!
Ruthie with my cousin Sam and Mickey.  We had dinner at Chef Mickey's which also granted the kids table visits from Goofy, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, and Pluto.
 Waiting in line for the Dinosaur ride.  I can't say his face was so happy after the ride, it was actually quite scary!!
 Ruthie and her favorite character, Minnie!
 We waited in line 45 minutes to say hello to Tinkerbell, but Reagan loved meeting her!
 We had a special Storytime with Snow White.  The kids marched around the room singing "hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go", as well as she spent time greeting each one.
This pic will go down as the classic pic of the trip.  This is 11 out of our 14 (my sister was outside the ride waiting with Owen and Ruth, who were too little to ride)...and most of us terrified by the sight.  This was worth the $15 to buy the download!!

We had 4 busy busy days in the park, and it's one of those vacations that you come home to rest and recover.  I had an absolute blast at Disney and look forward to taking the kids in a few years when they are older and can enjoy it even more.  It is really exhausting with keeping track of everyone, strollers, etc, so I know in 5 years....we may be stroller free!!

Thanks mom and dad for an unforgettable Thanksgiving this year!!

Comments

Popular Posts