The Amazing Reagan Joy

 Well, I had been promising Reagan for her birthday that I would put her on the ropes course at our local zoo.  So, today was finally the day we got there.  My parents came with (have I said how much I LOVE having them close by!!), and we had a great day at the zoo.  It was "cooler" today for summer, high of 72, but a beautiful day for the zoo.
 The obstacle course is up on a hill and just forest exposed underneath, so I really didn't know what Reagan was going to think once she got out there.  She did AWESOME!!  She was patient and problem solved when needed, and tried every obstacle out there.  After a while, we thought she'd never come back in, she kept going over and over the trails.




Of course, now she wants to do this every time we are there.  And while it was fun, it will be a special thing...and poor Bryce is not tall enough yet, so he can't wait to grow some so he can join in!!

The last part of summer has just flown by here.  We welcomed my parents up here at the end of July, and enjoyed a visit from my sister and family for a few days soon after that.  We went to the Coast Guard Festival and enjoyed the parade, craft show, and incredible fireworks!!  I'm soaking up our last 2 weeks before school comes again!!  We plan on having a great weekend, and we hope you do too!!

Comments

Popular Posts