A few February updates

A shoutout to my mom, whose birthday is today! Happy Birthday mom! I hope you had a great great day!!

Tomorrow, for Valentines Day, I'm excited to scoot into Reagan's school and enjoy her Valentines party with her class. I was in charge of the drinks and cups, and instead, I decided to buy juice boxes for ease, and then wrap them with some pretty valentines paper I had lying around. I thought they turned out really cute!!
Friday night Reagan and Jason went to a daddy/daughter ball through Reagan's dance studio. Reagan just felt so special and I know she had a blast spending the time with daddy by herself. She got a corsage at the dance, as well as a professional pic (I'll have to share it when I get it!), and dessert, and LOTS of dancing. She just smiled the entire night. I'm so glad Jason is willing to take her, her face just beams on these times with her daddy.

On Saturday, as I was looking for a project to do, Reagan and I decided to do something with all the bits of crayons we have laying around. We cut them all up, put them in mini-muffin tins, threw them in the oven.....

and voila, we have new fun looking crayons. They turned out better than I thought and it was free activity and we are reusing something that's just laying around!! Way fun!!

So, that's a glimpse of our February so far. Stay warm....and be blessed!!

Comments

Popular Posts