some kitchen remodeling....

It's been fun to do a little kitchen remodeling in our home. It's always nice to make it your own. Jason never liked our backsplash, and while I never "hated" it, it wasn't my favorite. Last Saturday, Jason decided to take the plunge and pull it all down!!


And we changed the paint in the kitchen from an olive green to a beige/brown color. Which meant, my scripture had to go....

We are getting beautiful new granite countertops this week, so I'm super excited for that. Right now, we have a granite tile, which is fine, but I don't like the grout with food, etc on it all the time, as well I really hate the wood trim they decided to install along with it!


It really has already changed the look of the kitchen, just with paint and the absence of the backsplash. I'm excited to see over the next couple weeks with the new counters and new backsplash! Stay tuned!!

Comments

Popular Posts