Happy Monday

Ugh...a little out of order, but you'll catch the drift. We had Bryce's birthday party on Sat., but also celebrated my neice Katelyn's birthday too!
Hope you had a great weekend. We enjoyed quite a bit of snow around here, I think maybe 8" over the entire weekend. When my parents drove up Friday, we had absolutely nothing, thanks to a thunderstorm in mid-January. By Sunday, when they left, they were glad they brought their 4 wheel drive vehicle.
We moved the rocking horse into Ruthie's room, since she is the one using it right now. So much of the time, when I sneak up to see what she's doing, she's either sitting in her rocking chair reading or on her horse. So precious!


We had Bryce's birthday party on Saturday. We had a dinosaur themed party, complete with dinosaur masks. The kids (and well, adults too....ahem, Jason) had fun with the masks!




Bryce had a great time, and so did we! It's always good to be together as a family. I'm in a bit of recovery mode today, trying to get the house reset and off we go to another week.

I've had a huge boom in my teaching! I've had 6 students for the longest time, and I've acquired 7 students in the past week. That's seriously amazing! I've had to do a little fanagling to get them all in, but we are lookin' good. I do enjoy, it but I'm really at the max at this point. I'm thankful for the sudden influx, it's always nice to have a few extra $ roaming around here week by week. I'm taking it as a blessing!



Hope you have a great week.....we plan on it!!

Comments

Popular Posts