Happy 4th Birthday Bryce Jon!!!



To my precious Bryce Jon....happy 4th Birthday. I can hardly believe it, 4 years old already! You are my best boy and I love you so very much. I'm thankful you are still cuddly and love mamma's kisses (although you like to wipe them off!). You are tender hearted and are such a good big brother to Ruthie. We love you sweet boy and are proud of the little man you are becoming! And for now, it's okay if you live here forever, because I can't imagine you anywhere else!

Bryce's favorite things right now are dinosaurs, superheroes (especially Iron Man, Captain America, and Superman), and David and Goliath. Most of the time Bryce says he wants to be either a football player or a firefighter when he grows up. We know God has BIG plans for him.

Happy Birthday son!!! (and Dad, take notice, I used his middle name today when I'm praising him, not just when he's in trouble!!)

Comments

Popular Posts