I want her to be little forever!

but little Ruth Esther has other ideas. She is getting SO BIG! We've brought up the highchair now, and she loves to sit in it. I've started her on rice cereal, still getting used to the whole texture idea. Reagan was all set to be the big sis and give her her cereal until she realized Ruth was going to spit 3/4 of it out every bite. For those of you who have never seen Reagan's easy gag reflex, she was off and running ..."that's okay, mom, you can do it".
Ruth has also figured out how to get from her back to belly, and I found her in her crib sleeping on her belly this morning. Oh, I love all the new things they discover, but always want to grip a little to the past...I really love every stage, it is so fun, and it has not gotten old, even with #3!
Here is our new Christmas ornament for the tree this year. Bryce was especially glad his little person was orange!!

And what do you think this is? I am making my own baby food...yep, I've decided Gerber doesn't need to get tons of my $$ with this baby, so I've been cooking and freezing food in ice cube trays. I have sweet potatoes, green beans, corn, peas, spinach...next week I'm going to tackle the fruits. I am very task oriented, so I've been busy this week, and I'm excited. I figured out that it took me less than .03 to make a jar of sweet potatoes. I was so thrilled with my little self, and I was bragging to Jason, and all he could remark was..."did you count your time? did you pay yourself minimum wage?". There always has to be a poo pooer!! I'm having fun nontheless. I have put a mini-food processor on my Christmas list so I can just puree our dinners once she gets going. Let's just say it doesn't take much to make this momma happy!

So, I'm off to keep on for the day...have a great one yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts