A very special VIP day!

Welcome November! We have had no snow, and are having the most beau-ti-ful week of weather. I can handle that for a LONG LONG time!

I just absolutely LOVE that Bryce wants to be like daddy. When Jason went out to mow last week, out Bryce went with his little John Deere mower.

Here's a sample of some artwork Reagan brought home from school. I was really impressed with her drawing of these frogs. She's really starting to draw on any scrap of paper she can find. We are all potato head people still, but I'm sure that will develop as she gets older.

Today was a very special day at school for Reagan, it was the VIP Breakfast at school. We were so fortunate to have Great Uncle Mark and Great Aunt Laura in from California (they win the award for the furthest traveled for sure!), to go with Reagan this morning. She was so excited to have them with her. I can't wait to hear all about it when she comes home. Thanks Mark and Laura for making Reagan's day really special!! She loves you! They have been in town to help us celebrate Grandma Ruth's 97th Birthday. We had a party for her here at our home on Saturday...and I got such a kick out of watching her use an IPad to scroll around on my facebook page. I'm not sure 1913 could have ever fathomed THAT technology!
Have a great day...and week!!

Comments

Popular Posts