Where is he sleeping now?

I've gotten so many comments on how everyone LOVES the pics of Bryce sleeping everywhere crazy! So, as not to disappoint my fan base, here is Bryce this morning. He was up late, woke up early, and has now taken 2 "naps" in 2 separate strange locations. It is currently 9:43 a.m. and I just snapped this pic of him sleeping on the steps (don't worry he's 1 step away from a very generous landing).

Well, Bryce has a mini-excuse for all these shenanigans today. Our little guy had his tonsils and adenoids out on Friday. He has done very well with his recovery...it has been hard to see my little guy hurt. For those of you that don't know, the surgery is done outpatient and you're home within hours. He has slept with me the past 5 nights, and I've been getting up every 4 hours to drug him up so he can heal and rest. The first night, I must admit, I wasn't scared, but thought, a nurse really should be watching this kid. They always give you the worst case scenario (because they need to prepare you, I understand), but ugh, sometimes you just don't need to know what CAN go wrong!. We are weaning him off his pain medication to see how he's feeling; if it's any indication he was already back trying to wrestle Reagan by Sunday so we knew he was starting to mend. Bryce has always had generous tonsils and he was a snorer and had sleep apnea, so we know both of these things will greatly improve/disappear with his tonsils now gone.

So, I suppose while I've got one in school and the other 2 napping, I must go be productive! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts