Great Camping Weekend!

We just returned from our annual camping weekend in Wisconsin. This is something we look forward to every year, and the weather did not disappoint this year. Beautiful beautiful days and wonderful fun campfire nights. The kids had a blast being outside, hiking and being with 40+ family and friends we so enjoy reuniting with every fall. I was so proud of how well my kids behaved, as well as how they hiked. Reagan is now on year 2 of climbing the bluffs with daddy and all the other "boys" (with cousin Megan in there too!)....something really special for just her, although Bryce is chomping at the bit to be big enough to go...maybe next year!
It's just so beautiful up there, I never get tired of the view....here's my dad and Reagan and Bryce.


We had leaf pile fun...here's Reagan with my niece Anne.
Here's Bryce with my cousin's son Colin. We had 2 new babies this year with Colin and Ruth, and expecting 2 new ones next year with my sister's little boy and another little boy coming any day now.
I never realized how many "lurkers" I have that read my blog from our camping group until they all commented on pics I've had on the blog. Glad to see my time is well spent, and everyone enjoys updates from our family!
Monday we squeezed in a visit to Great Grandma Knox, and she's always happy to see us! The kids sang for her and she wanted to take them downstairs to sing for all the others that live in the retirement complex. We'll save that for Christmas!
As you can imagine, I have plenty to do returning from a 4 night mini-vacation, but wanted to share in our fun. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts