Bryce's Big Boy Bed

Before I start with the highlight of today's post...I wanted to not forget about sweet Reagan, here on "Hat Day" at school. I thought she looked SO cute! March and April are reading months, so she is holding a medal in her hand. We will fill one out for every book we read together.
Well, last night we took down the crib so Bryce Jon could have his big boy bed. Here's Daddy, Reagan & Bryce helping disassemble the crib. Bryce is, of course, using his Handy Manny tools!
Bryce in his new bed. He was so excited, he climbed up and crawled right in...sports theme of course. He slept all night in it. Boy, was I surprised to see him climb into bed with us at 7:30 this morning saying "wake up, mom". He's excited to have some freedom.
He looks so little in this giant bed! He is currently upstairs "napping". He's been out of bed once and down the stairs, so we shall see how this pans out. I am awaiting a student any moment, so this should be interesting!!!
He was so thrilled last night!!!
In other news, we just enjoyed a visit from my sister and her little girl Anne from Boston. They were here Wed-Sun and it was so fun to have them here. Anne is almost 9 months and Reagan and Bryce kept her so entertained, she thought they were a riot. My parents joined us for the weekend, so we had a blast all together. I wish I had pics to share, but I hardly grabbed my camera. I am hoping my sister can fill in the blanks! Thanks for coming to visit JoJo!

Well, as usual, I have to keep moving, but we had a monumental night last night, so I had to share.

Comments

Popular Posts