some early christmas presents

Last week we celebrated Grandma Ruth's 96th Birthday! We had Chinese for dinner and enjoyed some yummy rasberry torte (ordered up by the birthday girl!). We are so glad we can be here to celebrate with her, and I know the kids help keep her young!


This is ONE of my early Christmas presents from Jason. We had decided we were ready for an update on our digital camera...the one we currently use is quite the behemoth and is 6-7 years old. So, we figured we'd buy the camera for each other. I think this new one is smaller than my cell phone, it is TINY! Of course, the old one is going up on eBay probably tonight, can't let anything sit around here. If you ever come visit, you had better hope you take all your belongings with you, or I might sell those too! Just kidding, I don't really do that....not all the time anyways.

Anyways, while we were in the store, Jason knows how much I had wanted Beatles Rock Band to play. My dad has loved the Beatles and I grew up singing all their songs. So, he put it in the cart and I got an EXTRA Christmas present...and I am loving it! It is so fun to play along with all the great music of the Beatles. Yep, I'm one spoiled girl.

I've made it to 12 weeks, and how can it be that I feel better?? I'm so thankful, don't get me wrong...but I've had a day free of stomach issues and I don't feel like I might just collapse and fall asleep. Hopefully this is here to stay. I added a little fun very scientific "poll" on the side of my blog, if you'd like to vote on the sex of the newest Hall baby. I will keep it open until my ultrasound, which I'm figuring is around Bryce's birthday, late January. I will tell you Reagan has told me she's hoping for a sister...and I'm sure you don't even need me to tell you what Jason wants....but of course, all in all, we are praying for a healthy baby and I'm wonderfully off the hook, right, already have one boy one girl, this one is just icing on the cake. Have fun with the poll! Jaime

Comments

Popular Posts